Throughout common conferences Monday of the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees, metropolis councilors took the next motion:
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Accepted Public Works Committee minutes of Jan. 4.
• Accepted Ordinance No. 4112-A, closing the 60’ right-of-way proven as Even Par Avenue mendacity between Heaps 1-3 of Bushwood Circle Addition, extra significantly described within the ordinance, offering for severability and setting an efficient date.
• Accepted Ordinance 4113-A, annexing into the town limits property situated at 6000 W. Broadway, extra significantly described within the ordinance, and licensed workers to revise the official map of the town to replicate stated change.
• Accepted Ordinance 4114-A, rezoning property addressed as 3120 N. York St., from P, Port Industrial to I-1, Mild Industrial, and licensed workers to revise the official zoning map to replicate stated change if accredited.
• Accepted trails upkeep program, overseen by the Parks and Recreation Division and arranged by teams of volunteers concerned about making a greater Muskogee.
• Struck from the agenda the presentation of a report in regards to the progress of photo voltaic panels put in on the Muskogee Civic Heart.
• Accepted Finance Committee minutes of Jan. 4.
• Accepted claims for all metropolis departments from Dec. 27 by way of Jan. 22.
• Accepted request to submit letters of intent to the Metropolis of Muskogee Basis for fiscal 12 months 2022 grant cycle for the next tasks: a) Juvenile and Grownup Group Service Program — $100,000; b) Muskogee Police Division Bearcat Armored Automobile, Particular Operations — $200,679; c) Teen Heart and Youth Volunteer Corps Program — $130,000; d) Cell Stage — $100,000; e) Hatbox Baseball Enhancements — $115,000; f) Depot District Practice-Tram — $100,000; and g) Demolition Cleanup —$300,000.
• Accepted receipt of donated funds for the months of September, October, November and December 2020 for a complete of $7,569 for the Animal Shelter Sponsorship Program as per a listing hooked up to agenda.