• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Digital assembly at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
For data e mail [email protected].
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Digital conferences at midday Wednesday.
This week includes a month-to-month enterprise assembly and state of the Chamber.
Assembly entry is by Zoom platform, https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84599423539?pwd=aGlFWGYv QjRUeWdOM0hNTVc5MlM0QT09 with Assembly ID 845 9942 3539 and passcode 912775.
• Clallam County Financial Growth Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — The Chamber of Jefferson County will host a digital café Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Registration is required. E mail [email protected] jeffcountychamber.org for a hyperlink to the Zoom Café.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Membership — Digital assembly at midday Tuesday. For entry to the Zoom assembly, e mail [email protected]
• The Rotary Membership of East Jefferson County — Digital assembly at midday Thursday.
This week options Greg Horn, Governor of Rotary District 5020, on issues of curiosity to Rotarians. To hitch the Zoom assembly, e mail [email protected] for data.
• The Port Townsend Dawn Rotary Membership — Digital conferences Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week options Jean McDonald and Mary Winters with Membership Meeting — Classification Talks.
For entry to the Zoom assembly, e mail [email protected]
The entire above conferences are open to the general public.
Peninsula Every day Information