JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL) — Officers with Ballad Well being launched the system’s newest COVID-19 numbers on Saturday, Jan. 16, saying there are 255 sufferers receiving remedy for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals, down from 273 Friday, Jan. 15.
Friday marked the primary time since December 8, 2020 that the variety of hospitalized sufferers was under 300.
“We’re inspired because the constructive fee and circumstances have declined and over 20,000 individuals have acquired their first dose of the vaccination,” Ballad tweeted Friday. “We’re on no account out of the woods. Proceed to do your half to scale back the unfold.”
The next is a breakdown of COVID-19 knowledge offered by Ballad Well being on Saturday:
- Whole variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the hospital: 255
- Whole variety of COVID-19 PUIs (affected person below investigation): 3
- Designated COVID-19 beds out there: 103
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the Intensive Care Unit: 59
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers on a ventilator: 39
- First doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 20,950
- Second doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered: 8,226