CHICAGO — Illinois well being officers reported 4,711 new confirmed and possible instances of COVID-19 Sunday, together with 81 further deaths because the state’s positivity charge drops after a latest improve.
The deaths had been reported within the following counties:
- Prepare dinner County: 1 feminine 30s, 1 male 30s, 3 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 2 males 50s, 5 females 60s, 2 males 60s, 6 females 70s, 12 males 70s, 10 females 80s, 5 males 80s, 4 females 90s, 7 males 90s
- DuPage County: 1 male 80s, 1 male 90s
- Franklin County: 1 feminine 80s
- Fulton County: 1 male 90s
- Kane County: 2 males 80s
- Knox County: 1 male 50s
- Madison County: 1 male 70s, 1 male 80s, 1 feminine 90s, 1 male 90s
- McLean County: 1 feminine 50s, 1 male 70s
- Montgomery County: 2 females 80s
- Peoria County: 1 male 60s, 1 feminine 80s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 90s
- Tazewell County: 2 males 70s
- Will County: 1 male 60s, 1 feminine 70s
At the moment, IDPH is reporting a complete of 1,028,750 instances, together with 17,574 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Inside the previous 24 hours, laboratories have reported 77,775 specimens for a complete of 14,103,289.
As of Saturday night time, 3,527 folks in Illinois had been reported to be hospitalized with COVID-19. Of these, 740 sufferers had been within the ICU and 391 sufferers had been on ventilators.
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for instances as a p.c of complete checks from January 3 to January 9 is 7.9%. The preliminary seven-day statewide check positivity from January 3 to January 9 is 9.1%.
Recommend a Correction