(Watch the story within the video participant above for the most recent on the COVID-19 vaccine)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW)– The Ohio Division of Well being launched its newest coronavirus journey advisories Wednesday night.
Anybody getting into Ohio after travelling to states with positivity charges of 15 % or larger are requested to self-quarantine for 14 days. Ohio’s positivity charge for the virus stands at 17 %.
The present listing of states is South Dakota (43 %), Pennsylvania (39.2 %), Kansas (38 %), Iowa (35.4 %), Mississippi (22.4 %), Texas (21 %), Utah (18 %), Tennessee (17.3 %), Nevada (17.1 %), Oklahoma (16.4 %), Arkansas (16.4 %), Missouri (16.3 %) and Arizona (15 %).
Alabama, Idaho, Kentucky, Oregon and Wyoming have all skilled latest reporting irregularities with the full numbers of assessments carried out. The state well being division was not capable of calculate correct positivity charges.
What to Do Throughout Self-Quarantine
- Stay at house and keep away from all in-person actions. This consists of work, grocery shops and pharmacies, public occasions, and public locations.
- For those who dwell in a house with different individuals who didn’t journey with you, keep in a separate room. If this isn’t attainable, put on a face masks when you’re in the identical room and keep not less than 6 ft away from others.
- Don’t go away house besides to hunt medical care. If you have to see a supplier for causes apart from a medical emergency, please name upfront and focus on the care you want.
- Within the occasion of a medical emergency, name 911. Point out that you’re in house quarantine for novel coronavirus publicity. Maintain a face masks on till you’re requested by a well being care supplier to take away it.
- Would not have guests in your house.
- Don’t use public transportation, taxis or ride-shares.
The newest headlines from FOX8.com:
Recommend a Correction