JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (WJHL)- Officers with Ballad Well being launched the system’s newest COVID-19 numbers on December 13, saying there are 314 sufferers receiving therapy for coronavirus at Ballad hospitals.
The 314 COVID-19 sufferers hospitalized in Ballad Well being amenities is the best quantity of coronavirus sufferers the system has reported, officers stated. This weekend additionally noticed 5,971 new COVID-19 circumstances, which is the best quantity of optimistic circumstances up to now and is 33% greater than the earlier week.
The next is a breakdown of COVID-19 information offered by Ballad Well being:
- Complete variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the hospital: 314
- Complete variety of COVID-19 PUIs (affected person below investigation): 8
- Designated COVID-19 beds obtainable: 48
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers within the Intensive Care Unit: 64
- Variety of COVID-19 sufferers on a ventilator: 39
Each day admissions and discharges are usually not included in weekend scorecards, Ballad officers reported.