Extra adjustments are taking place at Sanford Well being. An electronic mail despatched to staff Wednesday from President and CEO Invoice Gassen lays out the well being care system’s new management staff.
Sanford Well being’s new management staff:
- Jeremy Cauwels will function a chief doctor.
- Eric DeBoer will assume the function of chief nursing officer.
- Micah Aberson will service as the manager vice chairman.
- David Shulkin will assume a strategic advisor function.
- Invoice Marlette will function chief monetary officer and treasure.
- Jennifer Grennan will service as chief authorized officer.
- Kimber Severson will function chief advertising and marketing officer.
- Darren Walker will function chief folks officer.
Absent from the listing is Dr. Allison Suttle. Chances are you’ll recall, Dr. Suttle has performed a giant function in making an attempt to teach the general public on COVID-19. Most lately she informed CBS News that she believes the COVID-19 pandemic is a disaster in South Dakota and there must be a statewide masks mandate.
Sanford Well being despatched KELOLAND Information this electronic mail Wednesday evening:
“Allison Suttle, M.D., who has served as chief medical officer since 2015, has made the choice to depart Sanford Well being to pursue new alternatives. We’re grateful to Allison for her function in constructing public belief in our work throughout this unprecedented time, and we want her effectively. Below the brand new management construction, we’ve transitioned from a CMO to a chief doctor function. This place might be stuffed by Jeremy Cauwels, M.D. and is meant to place extra direct give attention to our doctor group and the essential function they play in our group.” — Darren Walker, chief folks officer.
The adjustments come after Sanford Well being parted methods with former CEO Kelby Krabbenhoft after he voiced his restoration from COVID-19 and a few opinions on masking.
Simply final week, Gassen introduced that a merger between Sanford and Utah based intermountain health, is suspended.