LAS VEGAS (KLAS) –The Metropolis of North Las Vegas introduced a brand new COVID-19 aid program Wednesday. A complete of $750,000 has been allotted for this system aimed toward serving to mitigate the affect of Nevada’s three week “pause,” which requires sure companies to additional restrict their in-person operations.
The EASE Fund was created to assist as many eligible companies impacted throughout the pandemic as doable. Small companies (with fewer than 100 staff) within the classes listed beneath with a bodily storefront in North Las Vegas are eligible to use.
Accepted candidates will obtain a grant equal to at least one month of their present business lease (verified by lease and capped at $20,000), which can be utilized for any common enterprise expense (lease, payroll, stock, utilities). To be eligible, a enterprise have to be one of many following:
- Eating places & Bars, Pubs, Wineries, Distilleries, and Breweries (people who serve meals and people that don’t);
- Gyms, Health Studios, Dance Studios, Martial Arts Studios & comparable institutions;
- Gaming institutions;
- Arcades, Racetracks, Bowling Alleys, Mini Golf, Amusement & Theme Parks, and comparable;
- Libraries, Museums, Artwork Galleries, Aquariums, and Zoos.
Eligible companies above should additionally:
- Have a bodily storefront in North Las Vegas with a present lease/mortgage. House-based companies are ineligible for this program.
- Have a present NLV Enterprise License.
“This program places much-needed funding again into the arms of companies which might be the spine of our economic system,” stated Mayor John Lee. “Proper now, many individuals are hurting throughout the holidays — a time that’s alleged to be their largest profit-producing month. It’s my hope that this funding offers companies sufficient to outlive into the brand new yr and thrive.”
Eligible companies assembly the factors are inspired to finish the next software to be thought of for funding via this system.
Please reply all questions on the application and fix:
- A replica of your present business lease or mortgage assertion
- A replica of your present NLV enterprise license
- A accomplished and signed W-9
Full and eligible purposes will likely be reviewed and really helpful for funding on a first-come, first-served foundation till funding is depleted. All software data will likely be verified by Metropolis employees.
The net software portal at NLVCares.com will likely be out there starting midday on Wednesday, Dec. 9, and shut at 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 17. The Metropolis is not going to settle for purposes after the applying window closes.
All purposes will likely be screened for eligibility based mostly on the listed necessities and completeness of the applying. It’s only open to these with companies situated throughout the Metropolis of North Las Vegas. For extra data, please contact the NLVCares workforce from 9 a.m. to five p.m. Monday via Thursday at 702-633-1073.